viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Preview of my life!


Hey guys I just arrive on this world of blog and bloggers, and maybe I don’t know how do it, but like said an awesome man, “Oh no, oh no, not me, I did it my way!” (Frank Sinatra)
I hope that you like it, and have fun reading!
I leave you with some of my favorite photos.
Hola chicos acabo de entrar en este mundillo de los blogs y bloggers, no sé muy bien como va esto, pero como dijo un hombre increíble, ”Oh no, oh no, not me, I did it my way!” (Frank Sinatra)
Espero que os guste y que os lo paseis bien leyendo!
Os dejo con algunas de mis fotos favoritas.

                                                                            Daddy’s Haley!
                                                                      Arc de triomphe.
                                                                   Time to be vintage.
                                                 Having fun in Amsterdam, exchange 2010.
                                                            Barcelona de mi corazón.
                                                                      Remember me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario